Comparisons of different instruments to measure blues and to predict depressive symptoms 2 months postpartum: a study of new mothers and fathers
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 186–195, June 2008
How to Cite
Edhborg, M. (2008), Comparisons of different instruments to measure blues and to predict depressive symptoms 2 months postpartum: a study of new mothers and fathers. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 22: 186–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2007.00512.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Submitted 27 June 2006, Accepted 8 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.