Trauma, PTSD and personality: the relationship between prolonged traumatization and personality impairments
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 331–340, September 2008
How to Cite
Daud, A., Klinteberg, B. a. and Rydelius, P.-A. (2008), Trauma, PTSD and personality: the relationship between prolonged traumatization and personality impairments. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 22: 331–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2007.00532.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Submitted 21 August 2006, Accepted 9 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.