Changes in the effects of process-oriented group supervision as reported by female and male nursing students: a prospective longitudinal study
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 437–444, September 2008
How to Cite
Arvidsson, B., Baigi, A. and Skärsäter, I. (2008), Changes in the effects of process-oriented group supervision as reported by female and male nursing students: a prospective longitudinal study. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 22: 437–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2007.00548.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Submitted 23 February 2007, Accepted 3 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.