Adjusting to being a father to an infant born prematurely: experiences from Swedish fathers
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 79–85, March 2008
How to Cite
Lindberg, B., Axelsson, K. and Öhrling, K. (2008), Adjusting to being a father to an infant born prematurely: experiences from Swedish fathers. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 22: 79–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2007.00563.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Submitted 10 July 2007, Accepted 25 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.