Quality of care in Norwegian nursing homes – deficiencies and their correlates
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 560–567, December 2008
How to Cite
Kirkevold, Ø. and Engedal, K. (2008), Quality of care in Norwegian nursing homes – deficiencies and their correlates. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 22: 560–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2007.00575.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Submitted 17 August 2007, Accepted 25 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.