What is important for patient centred care? A qualitative study about the perceptions of patients with cancer
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 582–589, December 2008
How to Cite
Kvåle, K. and Bondevik, M. (2008), What is important for patient centred care? A qualitative study about the perceptions of patients with cancer. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 22: 582–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2007.00579.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2008
- Submitted 1 October 2007, Accepted 6 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.