The effect of designed exercise programme on quality of life in women with breast cancer receiving chemotherapy
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 251–258, June 2010
How to Cite
Maryam, A., Fazlollah, A., Eesa, M., Ebrahim, H. and Abbas, V.-F. (2010), The effect of designed exercise programme on quality of life in women with breast cancer receiving chemotherapy. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 24: 251–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2009.00714.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Submitted 8 August 2008, Accepted 12 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.