Grief responses and coping strategies among infertile women after failed in vitro fertilization treatment
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 507–513, September 2010
How to Cite
Lee, S.-H., Wang, S.-C., Kuo, C.-P., Kuo, P.-C., Lee, M.-S. and Lee, M.-C. (2010), Grief responses and coping strategies among infertile women after failed in vitro fertilization treatment. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 24: 507–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2009.00742.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
- Submitted 29 July 2008, Accepted 22 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.