The departments 1, 5 and 7 are involved in Maastricht University/CAPHRI School for Public Health and Primary Care.
Experiences and attitudes of nurse specialists in primary care regarding their role in care for patients with urinary incontinence
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences © 2010 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 303–310, June 2011
How to Cite
Albers-Heitner, C. P., Lagro-Janssen, A. L. M., Venema, P. L., Berghmans, L. C. M., Winkens, R. A. G., de Jonge, A. and Joore, M. A. (2011), Experiences and attitudes of nurse specialists in primary care regarding their role in care for patients with urinary incontinence. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 25: 303–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2010.00827.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Submitted 11 July 2010, Accepted 20 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.