Hip fracture patients’ cognitive state affects family members’ experiences – a diary study of the hip fracture recovery
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences © 2010 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 451–458, September 2011
How to Cite
Hedman, A.-M. R., Strömberg, L., Grafström, M. and Heikkilä, K. (2011), Hip fracture patients’ cognitive state affects family members’ experiences – a diary study of the hip fracture recovery. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 25: 451–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2010.00848.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Submitted 14 August 2009, Accepted 3 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.