Health literacy – a heterogeneous phenomenon: a literature review
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences © 2011 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 151–160, March 2012
How to Cite
Mårtensson, L. and Hensing, G. (2012), Health literacy – a heterogeneous phenomenon: a literature review. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 26: 151–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2011.00900.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
- Submitted 26 May 2010, Accepted 20 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.