Online self-help tools for the relatives of persons with depression – a feasibility study
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences © 2011 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 70–80, March 2012
How to Cite
Stjernswärd, S., Östman, M. and Löwgren, J. (2012), Online self-help tools for the relatives of persons with depression – a feasibility study. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 26: 70–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2011.00905.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Submitted 21 May 2010, Accepted 21 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.