METHODS AND METHODOLOGIES
Psychometric evaluation of ‘The 25-item Sex after MI Knowledge Test’ in a Swedish context
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences © 2011 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 203–208, March 2012
How to Cite
Svedberg, P., Johansson, I., Persson, S., Roxberg, Å., Fridlund, B., Baigi, A., Brunt, D., Roijer, C. A., Malm, D., Rask, M., Nilsson, U. and the SAMMI-study group (2012), Psychometric evaluation of ‘The 25-item Sex after MI Knowledge Test’ in a Swedish context. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 26: 203–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2011.00909.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Submitted 29 August 2010, Accepted 10 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!