Life experiences of Taiwanese oral cancer patients during the postoperative period
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences © 2011 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 98–103, March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, S.-C. (2012), Life experiences of Taiwanese oral cancer patients during the postoperative period. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 26: 98–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2011.00914.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Submitted 19 April 2009, Accepted 13 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.