A randomized control trial: the effect of guided imagery with tape and perceived happy memory on chronic tension type headache
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences © 2011 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 254–261, June 2012
How to Cite
Abdoli, S., Rahzani, K., Safaie, M. and Sattari, A. (2012), A randomized control trial: the effect of guided imagery with tape and perceived happy memory on chronic tension type headache. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 26: 254–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2011.00926.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Submitted 15 September 2010, Accepted 15 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.