Patients′ experiences of homecare nursing: balancing the duality between obtaining care and to maintain dignity and self-determination
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences © 2012 Nordic College of Caring Science
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 705–712, December 2012
How to Cite
Holmberg, M., Valmari, G. and Lundgren, S. M. (2012), Patients′ experiences of homecare nursing: balancing the duality between obtaining care and to maintain dignity and self-determination. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 26: 705–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6712.2012.00983.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Submitted 27 July 2011, Accepted 9 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.