Characterization of polymorphic microsatellite markers for Microcyclus ulei, causal agent of South American leaf blight of rubber trees
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 122–124, March 2004
How to Cite
Le Guen, V., Rodier-Goud, M., Troispoux, V., Xiong, T.-C., Brottier, P., Billot, C. and Seguin, M. (2004), Characterization of polymorphic microsatellite markers for Microcyclus ulei, causal agent of South American leaf blight of rubber trees. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 122–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00589.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2004
- Received 13 October 2003; revision received 30 October 2003; accepted 3 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!