convert: A user-friendly program to reformat diploid genotypic data for commonly used population genetic software packages
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 309–310, June 2004
How to Cite
Glaubitz, J. C. (2004), convert: A user-friendly program to reformat diploid genotypic data for commonly used population genetic software packages. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 309–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00597.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2004
- Received 29 October 2003; revision accepted 12 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!