Characterization and PCR multiplexing of novel highly variable tetranucleotide Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) microsatellites
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 160–162, June 2004
How to Cite
Paterson, S., Piertney, S. B., Knox, D., Gilbey, J. and Verspoor, E. (2004), Characterization and PCR multiplexing of novel highly variable tetranucleotide Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) microsatellites. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 160–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00598.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Received 24 September 2003; revision accepted 12 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!