Characterization of microsatellite loci in red wood ants Formica (s. str.) spp. and the related genus Polyergus
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 200–203, June 2004
How to Cite
Hasegawa, E. and Imai, S. (2004), Characterization of microsatellite loci in red wood ants Formica (s. str.) spp. and the related genus Polyergus. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 200–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00614.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2004
- Received 30 August 2003; revision received 24 September 2003; accepted 13 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!