Polymorphic microsatellite markers for inferring diversity in wild and domesticated sugar beet (Beta vulgaris)
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 243–245, June 2004
How to Cite
Richards, C. M., Brownson, M., Mitchell, S. E., Kresovich, S. and Panella, L. (2004), Polymorphic microsatellite markers for inferring diversity in wild and domesticated sugar beet (Beta vulgaris). Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 243–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00630.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2004
- Received 12 November 2003; revision received 29 January 2004; accepted 29 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!