Present address: Department of Biology, Carroll College, Helena, MT 59625, USA
Polymorphic microsatellite markers for the Florida scrub lizard (Sceloporus woodi)
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 364–365, September 2004
How to Cite
ERNST, J. A., BRANCH, L. C., CLARK, A. M. and HOKIT, D. G. (2004), Polymorphic microsatellite markers for the Florida scrub lizard (Sceloporus woodi). Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 364–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00654.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Received 26 November 2003; revision received 8 March 2004; accepted 8 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!