Present address: Institute of Zoology, Zoological Society of London, Regent's Park, NW1 4RY, London, UK.
Microsatellite markers developed from Thamnophis elegans and Thamnophis sirtalis and their utility in three species of garter snakes
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 369–371, September 2004
How to Cite
GARNER, T. W. J., PEARMAN, P. B., GREGORY, P. T., TOMIO, G., WISCHNIOWSKI, S. G. and HOSKEN, D. J. (2004), Microsatellite markers developed from Thamnophis elegans and Thamnophis sirtalis and their utility in three species of garter snakes. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 369–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00656.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2004
- Received 29 December 2003; revision received 12 February 2004; accepted 8 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!