PCR primers for fish G6PD gene intron and characterization of intron length variation in the albacore Thunnus alalunga
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 391–393, September 2004
How to Cite
CHOW, S. and NAKADATE, M. (2004), PCR primers for fish G6PD gene intron and characterization of intron length variation in the albacore Thunnus alalunga. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 391–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00662.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2004
- Received 29 January 2004; revision received 8 March 2004; accepted 8 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!