Characterization of microsatellites located within the genes of goldfish (Carassius auratus auratus)
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 404–405, September 2004
How to Cite
YUE, G. H. and ORBAN, L. (2004), Characterization of microsatellites located within the genes of goldfish (Carassius auratus auratus). Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 404–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00666.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2004
- Received 14 January 2004; revision received 16 March 2004; accepted 16 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!