Characterization of novel microsatellites and development of multiplex PCR for large-scale population studies in wild cherry, Prunus avium
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 429–431, September 2004
How to Cite
VAUGHAN, S. P. and RUSSELL, K. (2004), Characterization of novel microsatellites and development of multiplex PCR for large-scale population studies in wild cherry, Prunus avium. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 429–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00673.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Received 4 February 2004; revision received 22 March 2004; accepted 22 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!