Novel microsatellites from the green swordtail (Xiphophorus hellerii) also display polymorphism in guppy (Poecilia reticulata)
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 474–476, September 2004
How to Cite
HUA YUE, G. and ORBAN, L. (2004), Novel microsatellites from the green swordtail (Xiphophorus hellerii) also display polymorphism in guppy (Poecilia reticulata). Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 474–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00675.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2004
- Received 13 January 2004; revision received 22 March 2004; accepted 22 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!