micro-checker: software for identifying and correcting genotyping errors in microsatellite data
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 535–538, September 2004
How to Cite
VAN OOSTERHOUT, C., HUTCHINSON, W. F., WILLS, D. P. M. and SHIPLEY, P. (2004), micro-checker: software for identifying and correcting genotyping errors in microsatellite data. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 535–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00684.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2004
- Received 3 December 2003; revision received 20 February 2004; accepted 22 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!