Microsatellite markers for the cardinal tetra Paracheirodon axelrodi, a commercially important fish from central Amazonia
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 330–332, September 2004
How to Cite
BEHEREGARAY, L. B., MÖLLER, L. M., SCHWARTZ, T. S., CHAO, N. L. and CACCONE, A. (2004), Microsatellite markers for the cardinal tetra Paracheirodon axelrodi, a commercially important fish from central Amazonia. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 330–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00686.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2004
- Received 20 December 2003; revision accepted 7 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!