Isolation and characterization of 23 polymorphic microsatellite markers for diversity and stock analysis in tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon)
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 345–347, September 2004
How to Cite
PAN, Y.-W., CHOU, H.-H., YOU, E.-M. and YU, H.-T. (2004), Isolation and characterization of 23 polymorphic microsatellite markers for diversity and stock analysis in tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon). Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 345–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00692.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Received 4 February 2004; revision received 2 March 2004; accepted 7 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!