Characterization of microsatellites for parentage studies of white-throated magpie-jays (Calocitta formosa) and brown jays (Cyanocorax morio)
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 509–511, September 2004
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, D. A., BERG, E. C., HALE, A. M. and HUGHES, C. R. (2004), Characterization of microsatellites for parentage studies of white-throated magpie-jays (Calocitta formosa) and brown jays (Cyanocorax morio). Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 509–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00708.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2004
- Received 17 March 2004; revision received 30 March 2004; accepted 4 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!