A highly discriminatory multilocus microsatellite typing (MLMT) system for Penicillium marneffei
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 515–518, September 2004
How to Cite
FISHER, M. C., DE HOOG, S. and VANITTANAKOM, N. (2004), A highly discriminatory multilocus microsatellite typing (MLMT) system for Penicillium marneffei. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 515–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00710.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Received 18 March 2004; revision accepted 4 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!