Isolation and characterization of six novel microsatellite markers for mulberry (Morus indica)
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 477–479, September 2004
How to Cite
AGGARWAL, R. K., UDAYKUMAR, D., HENDRE, P. S., SARKAR, A. and SINGH, LALJ. I. (2004), Isolation and characterization of six novel microsatellite markers for mulberry (Morus indica). Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 477–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00718.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2004
- Received 31 December 2003; revision received 28 January 2004; accepted 18 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!