Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID 83844, USA.
Five hundred and twenty-eight microsatellite markers for ecological genomic investigations using Daphnia
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 485–490, September 2004
How to Cite
COLBOURNE, J. K., ROBISON, B., BOGART, K. and LYNCH, M. (2004), Five hundred and twenty-eight microsatellite markers for ecological genomic investigations using Daphnia. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 485–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00721.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Received 27 February 2004; revision accepted 18 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!