A multiplex panel of dinucleotide microsatellite markers for the water vole, Arvicola terrestris
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 620–622, December 2004
How to Cite
BERTHIER, K., GALAN, M., WEBER, A., LOISEAU, A. and COSSON, J. F. (2004), A multiplex panel of dinucleotide microsatellite markers for the water vole, Arvicola terrestris. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 620–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00756.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2004
- Received 2 June 2004; revision received 23 June 2004; accepted 23 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!