Java is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
kingroup: a program for pedigree relationship reconstruction and kin group assignments using genetic markers
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 779–782, December 2004
How to Cite
KONOVALOV, D. A., MANNING, C. and HENSHAW, M. T. (2004), kingroup: a program for pedigree relationship reconstruction and kin group assignments using genetic markers. Molecular Ecology Notes, 4: 779–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00796.x
Microsoft, ms excel and windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Macintosh is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Received 24 March 2004; revision received 27 July 2004; accepted 9 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!