Polymorphic CA/GT and GA/CT microsatellite loci for Ostrinia nubilalis (Lepidoptera: Crambidae)
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 10–12, March 2005
How to Cite
COATES, B. S., HELLMICH, R. L. and LEWIS, L. C. (2005), Polymorphic CA/GT and GA/CT microsatellite loci for Ostrinia nubilalis (Lepidoptera: Crambidae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 10–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00806.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2004
- Received 16 July 2004; revision accepted 9 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!