Polymorphic microsatellite loci in a plural breeder, the grey-capped social weaver (Pseudonigrita arnaudi), isolated with an improved enrichment protocol using fragment size-selection
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 16–20, March 2005
How to Cite
MCRAE, S. B., EMLEN, S. T., RUBENSTEIN, D. R. and BOGDANOWICZ, S. M. (2005), Polymorphic microsatellite loci in a plural breeder, the grey-capped social weaver (Pseudonigrita arnaudi), isolated with an improved enrichment protocol using fragment size-selection. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 16–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00816.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
- Received 2 July 2004; revision received 26 August 2004; accepted 26 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!