Development of microsatellite markers for Carapa guianensis (Aublet), a tree species from the Amazon forest
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 33–34, March 2005
How to Cite
VINSON, C. C., AZEVEDO, V. C. R., SAMPAIO, I. and CIAMPI, A. Y. (2005), Development of microsatellite markers for Carapa guianensis (Aublet), a tree species from the Amazon forest. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 33–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00821.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Received 2 July 2004; revision accepted 2 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!