Characterization of microsatellite markers in the mosquito Ochlerotatus caspius (Diptera: Culicidae)
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 48–50, March 2005
How to Cite
PORRETTA, D., BELLINI, R. and URBANELLI, S. (2005), Characterization of microsatellite markers in the mosquito Ochlerotatus caspius (Diptera: Culicidae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 48–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00826.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
- Received 5 August 2004; revision accepted 10 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!