Phylomatic: tree assembly for applied phylogenetics
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 181–183, March 2005
How to Cite
WEBB, C. O. and DONOGHUE, M. J. (2005), Phylomatic: tree assembly for applied phylogenetics. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 181–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00829.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2004
- Received 18 May 2004; revision received 18 August 2004; accepted 17 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!