Characterization of 14 polymorphic microsatellite markers for the black-tailed prairie dog (Cynomys ludovicianus)
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 71–73, March 2005
How to Cite
JONES, R. T., MARTIN, A. P., MITCHELL, A. J., COLLINGE, S. K. and RAY, C. (2005), Characterization of 14 polymorphic microsatellite markers for the black-tailed prairie dog (Cynomys ludovicianus). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 71–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00836.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
- Received 08 July 2004; revision received 18 August 2004; accepted 06 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!