Cloning and characterization of novel microsatellite DNA markers for the grass rockfish, Sebastes rastrelliger, and cross-species amplification in 10 related Sebastes spp
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 74–76, March 2005
How to Cite
WESTERMAN, M. E., BUONACCORSI, V. P., STANNARD, J. A., GALVER, L., TAYLOR, C., LYNN, E. A., KIMBRELL, C. A. and VETTER, R. D. (2005), Cloning and characterization of novel microsatellite DNA markers for the grass rockfish, Sebastes rastrelliger, and cross-species amplification in 10 related Sebastes spp. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 74–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00837.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Received 27 July 2004; revision accepted 06 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!