Novel polymorphic microsatellite markers in section Caulorrhizae (Arachis, Fabaceae)
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 77–79, March 2005
How to Cite
PALMIERI, D. A., BECHARA, M. D., CURI, R. A., GIMENES, M. A. and LOPES, C. R. (2005), Novel polymorphic microsatellite markers in section Caulorrhizae (Arachis, Fabaceae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 77–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00838.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Received 30 July 2004; revision accepted 06 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!