Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers in the tetraploid birch, Betula pubescens ssp. tortuosa
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 96–98, March 2005
How to Cite
TRUONG, C., PALMÉ, A. E., FELBER, F. and NACIRI-GRAVEN, Y. (2005), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers in the tetraploid birch, Betula pubescens ssp. tortuosa. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 96–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00848.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Received 23 June 2004; revision received 03 September 2004; accepted 15 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!