Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in the codling moth Cydia pomonella L. (Lepidoptera, Tortricidae)
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 99–102, March 2005
How to Cite
FRANCK, P., GUÉRIN, F., LOISEAU, A. and SAUPHANOR, B. (2005), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in the codling moth Cydia pomonella L. (Lepidoptera, Tortricidae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 99–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00850.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2004
- Received 30 July 2004; revision accepted 15 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!