Isolation and characterization of polymorphic microsatellite loci in the lance-tailed manakin (Chiroxiphia lanceolata)
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 112–114, March 2005
How to Cite
DUVAL, E. H. and NUTT, K. J. (2005), Isolation and characterization of polymorphic microsatellite loci in the lance-tailed manakin (Chiroxiphia lanceolata). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 112–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00856.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Received 28 September 2004; revision accepted 15 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!