Dinucleotide microsatellite DNA loci from the ant Myrmica scabrinodis
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 163–164, March 2005
How to Cite
ZEISSET, I., EBSEN, J. R. and BOOMSMA, J. J. (2005), Dinucleotide microsatellite DNA loci from the ant Myrmica scabrinodis. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 163–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00871.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Received 23 September 2004; revision accepted 4 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!