Atlantic capelin (Mallotus villosus) tetranucleotide microsatellites
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 220–222, June 2005
How to Cite
GORDOS, K., KENCHINGTON, E. L., HAMILTON, L. C., NAKASHIMA, B. S. and TAGGART, C. T. (2005), Atlantic capelin (Mallotus villosus) tetranucleotide microsatellites. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 220–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2004.00882.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Received 30 September 2004; revision received 26 October 2004; accepted 18 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!