Polymorphic sequence-characterized codominant loci in the chestnut blight fungus, Cryphonectria parasitica
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 195–197, June 2005
How to Cite
DAVIS, J. E., KUBISIAK, T. L. and MILGROOM, M. G. (2005), Polymorphic sequence-characterized codominant loci in the chestnut blight fungus, Cryphonectria parasitica. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 195–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00874.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2005
- Received 26 July 2004; revision accepted 4 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!